Blogging Tips, Tools, and Tricks!
- Nikon D5100 16.2-Megapixel DSLR Camera: Various retailers, including Best Buy
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Fixed Focal Length Lens: Various retailers, including Wal-Mart
- IR Wireless Remote Control for Nikon D5000/D5100 ML-L3: Various retailers, including Amazon
- Heavy-Duty 66″ 4-Section Aluminum Tripod: Various retailers, including RadioShack
- Apple – 13.3″ MacBook Pro Notebook – 4 GB Memory – 500 GB Hard Drive: Various retailers, including Apple
iPad Mini: Various retailers, including Apple
- Ipad Mini Memory Card Reader Camera Kit: Various retailers, including Amazon
Helpful Resources (including how to take your own outfit photos):
1. Scout locations including parks, streets, downtown, and even your own backyard!
2. Ensure your tripod is resting on a flat surface.
3. Find something to focus the camera on.
4. The closer you are, the clearer your shots tend to be.
5. You can use a timer, but a remote will save you a headache!
6. Take a test shot, get into position, smile, take the picture, then review what it looks like.
7. Set up the camera and start again.
The more photos you take, the more you have to work with. Make sure to include some close up shots that highlight the detailing of accents, accessories, and shoes.